We know that the process of running can be kind of strange, but it's basically three steps:
- Somebody nominates you.
- You accept the nomination.
- Somebody else seconds the nomination.
- You are approved.
Quite simple - nomination, confirmation, seconding, then approval (talking to your pastor, etc).
- Ghita nominates Elena.
- Elena gets an email with a url asking her to confirm her nomination.
- Elena clicks the link and is taken to a page.
- She signs the contract and is marked as Confirmed
- Nicolae goes to the site and sees the seconding/commenting section.
- He clicks and sees only the people who are marked as Confirmed.
- Nicolae clicks on Elena and leaves a comment about her.
- The election admins go in and see the comments and on a control panel, manually mark Elena as having been seconded.
- Elena may get an email scheduling a time to talk to her.
- When the election comes, Elena's name will show up in the list of nominees.